Saturday, July 16, 2011

Collaborative Short Film

So a friend of mine came up with a small idea for a short 3D film. Don't want to say much about it, but he came over the other day so we could get some brain storming done, and this is what resulted:



Its a bit hard to see, but the point is there's a lot of scribbles, lol. And the fact that there were times when we'd get a bit off topic. (Which I think you can figure out from the huge AT&T written in the middle). We got a lot of things figured out tho, so now I have to work on character and environment designs as well as the storyboards. I'm kind of excited, mainly because I haven't had the chance to do stuff like this in awhile. Hopefully I can keep the updates going, so I'll try to get things posted as I get them done. Keep looking out guys! :D

1 comment:

  1. i was about to get excited about that AT&T symbol, too.

    dang. (btw, we're totally friends IRL. so this wasn't creepy at all.)

    ReplyDelete