Monday, April 19, 2010

Photoshop Antics

While working on my pantamine for character animation class I... Well I just got bored. SO! Since I haven't touched photoshop in a few months, and since I've been on a Powerpuff Girl kick this week, I decided to push up on my painting skills.

These aren't done as of yet, but it was fun noodling, just to keep muh skills up. But feed back, even now would be muchly appreciated. I actually love critiques, it only makes things better. :)


This one if my fav, altho, as I've said before, its not done as of yet. The photo is of me (to the right) and one of my closes friends (on the left) during an art history class.




I wanted to play with a bit of color, so I found this picture of me during the 24 hour Generate competition that SCAD has each year. I'm not sure how many hours of no sleep I was running on at the time, but I'm sure it was close to the end.

This one is ok, but I can't seem to figure out why it's not working as well. Maybe I just need another set of eyes to look at it or something. SO! A critique please would be GREAT!



Another with Blossom will be here soon I hope. Unfortunately I'm a bit picky when it comes to the pictures I choose, so I'll have to satisfy that before I can actually put any PPG within it.








Disclaimer: The PowerPuff Girls are the property of Craig McCracken and Cartoon Network. I do not (as much as I wish I did) own or gain any profit from them or these photos. This is a work of pure randomness and bored of homework. Please don't sue, for I am very poor @__@.

No comments:

Post a Comment