Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Senior Film: Passing Update 1

So! I know it has been awhile guys. Especially with me renovating my blog and all. BUT! I can finally take a moment to update everyone on my Senior film that is currently in the works (Literally, flash is open with rough animation even as I type this x__x).

I don't want to give too much away but I will show you guys my digital colored backgrounds, all done in Photoshop with LOTS of layers and LOTS of rough color studies. Took quite awhile, but I finally got them all done. I'll just share my favorites with ya.

 The story takes place in a cemetery at night during a light rain storm (the rain is going to be 3D FX). I wanted the mood to be rather solemn yet with a kind of eerie beauty to it all. 

 This is a down shot on the corner of a statue. Big story moment here!
Creepy mausoleum with an even creeper story point. That open door looks rather enticing, no?
Another big story moment. OMG WHAT COULD BE GOING ON IN THIS STORY?!?! Well you'll just have to wait and see now won't you? But don't worry, I'll be posting more stuff as I go along, so don't panic ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment